04 August 2011

White As Snow

by Eric and Leslie Ludy


Alone and confused, your heart is bruised from sin;
Your joy is gone from love gone wrong
And you're longing to start again.
I know that you've been hurt, and you don't know whom to trust;
I won't pretend I understand your pain.
But I can see repentance in your eyes, and I know it's not too late;
I hear Him calling your name...

White as snow, He has made you white as snow;
The moment you confessed, His heart forgave.
You might think you've ruined all the plans He had for you,
But it's for that very reason Jesus saves.
Pure and innocent like a dove,
Though you have done nothing to deserve His pardoning,
You've been purified by Jesus' blood -
White as snow.

The guilt and shame, keeping you chained,
Not wanting to let you go;
It's not how you dreamed, not how you planned,
And you can't see that still there's hope.

Receive His healing for your bruises;
Receive His riches for your rages.
You cannot imagine all the plans He has for you,
So take His hand, and don't look back.


Ministry of Eric and Leslie Ludy
visit Leslie Ludy's website