20 July 2012

From Mike... the e-trainer

I opened my e-mail today and got a personal message from Mike. He's an e-trainer. I downloaded free workout apps in my iTouch, registered online, but never really used it that much (yes, I used it for a while then went looking for other apps). So I received an e-mail from Mike, which most probably is automatically sent to those who did sign up, but seemed to be discouraged by their giving in to the temptations of cupcakes and chocolates. It was encouraging, and applies not just in FITNESS, but in LIFE as well. Here are some of  it:

When life knocks you down, do you stay down or do you rise to fight again?

Success in fitness, and life is dependent on persistence, tenacity and determination.

If you never quit, you will achieve your goal. It's just a matter of time

Failure is never permanent... when you get back up.

These are not new words of advice, but it never gets old. And from time to time, we need these reminders.




P.S. Today was a "mommy-me" day.