30 September 2011

The Matrix Revolution

"Everything that has a beginning has an end."

And what a way to end the Matrix Trilogy. This has to be my favorite of the three, or did I say that to for the first, too? What about the second?

Well, I love the part where Neo chose between saving the system and saving Trinity. Love conquered! It's also the part where everything was explained about the Matrix. I was trying to get something from the Architect, but I ended up staring at him most of his speech. :p The good thing about Matrix Reloaded is that the movie was concluded the same year. Good thing I wasn't a big fan back then, I would've rallied the Wachowski Brothers to release the last part the moment it ended. Now I just had to watch this last part immediately after Reloaded.

My favorite part has to be when the machines finally breached the walls, with every soldier and a few civilians ready to defend Zion. Each one played their part. Captain Mifune and the Kid Neo saved has to be my favorite characters, and the three brave women of course, Niobe, Zee and her partner.

No one can see beyond a choice they don't understand. - Oracle

If you tell me we'll make it, I'll believe you. - Trinity to Neo